Answered

Roam: turning itself on

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

Badge +17

Thanks for the response James… I thought that might be the case, although it doesn't explain the second point of my post:

I powered down the Roam, while it was on the charger, but when I went back to check it a few hours later it was switched on.

Without looking at a diagnostic report from your Roam I can’t answer that with complete certainty. I can only assume that the Roam was in sleep mode rather than fully powered off, or there was a break in the power delivery that prompted the Roam to be woken up, as if it was taken off and then placed back onto the charger.

Also… would there be any detrimental effect of leaving the speaker switched on, and on the charger all the time… 

Nope, feel free to leave the Roam on the charger and powered on if you wish :slight_smile:

Badge

Thanks for the response James… I thought that might be the case, although it doesn't explain the second point of my post:

I powered down the Roam, while it was on the charger, but when I went back to check it a few hours later it was switched on.

Also… would there be any detrimental effect of leaving the speaker switched on, and on the charger all the time… 

Thanks

Rex

Badge +17

Hi @RexMonday,

Yes, this is expected. If you’d like the Roam to be off while charging you’d need to first place it on the wireless charger, then hold down the button to switch it off. There’s currently no way to disable this from happening but I’d be happy to pass on your feedback for consideration :slight_smile: