UK Price Rises

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

142 replies

Absolutely outrageous! I wanted a couple of more Play3s in a couple of months time, I'll be looking elsewhere now. With price rises around 20% to 25% I think Sonos are committing business suicide! Why such huge increases?
Userlevel 1
Badge
I think it's encouraging that Sonos have decided to match their pricing to the exchange rates, personally I'll be waiting a few months for the massive price drop. That is how it works now? :8
Likewise, glad I have that I want and need now.
This could be a busy and popular topic.
Userlevel 7
Badge +18
That's what you get when you Brexit.
Currency exchange price increases are getting more common with the GBP rate etc (and some Brexit excuses elsewhere too) BUT the USD to GBP has changed 20cents in the last year. That's 14%. Sonos have just increased some of the range by 25%. Good excuse................
I'm a huge fan of Sonos products, but a price hike is a mistake. Sonos prices are now in the realm of the Bluesound Node 2 which quick frankly blows Sonos out of the water as it streams in Hi-res, something sadly lacking in Sonos products. I agree with Tim, UK sales are bound to suffer.