Sonos IPO?


Show first post

37 replies

Lol. And a good search function, if correctly used, would bring that 10% down by half.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hope Ryans job is safe....
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Paulw123 wrote:

Hope Ryans job is safe....



Thanks for the concern :) So far so good. Someone has to bring announcements to the board.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ryan S wrote:

Thanks for the concern :) So far so good. Someone has to bring announcements to the board.


So where's the announcement about 9.0 dropping today? :) I found out from my app store already, but there's nothing here about it! :cool: ::flee::
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
MikeV wrote:

Ryan S wrote:

Thanks for the concern :) So far so good. Someone has to bring announcements to the board.


So where's the announcement about 9.0 dropping today? :) I found out from my app store already, but there's nothing here about it! :cool: ::flee::


Couple hours... we like to make sure the software is available for all platforms and that it's confirmed working before officially announcing things here.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Ryan S wrote:

Paulw123 wrote:

Hope Ryans job is safe....



Thanks for the concern :) So far so good. Someone has to bring announcements to the board.



I thought we were all going to be replaced by robots?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
melvimbe wrote:

Ryan S wrote:

Paulw123 wrote:

Hope Ryans job is safe....



Thanks for the concern :) So far so good. Someone has to bring announcements to the board.



I thought we were all going to be replaced by robots?


We could all be bots already, just really sophisticated ones.
Ryan S wrote:


just really sophisticated ones.


Erm...not always so:-)
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Ryan S wrote:


We could all be bots already, just really sophisticated ones.



mind blown.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I feel like I've personally derailed this discussion... Sorry for the interruption everyone!

Carry on.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Interesting reading:-
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1314727/000119312518213468/d403417ds1.htm#toc403417_6
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Ryan S wrote:

melvimbe wrote:

Ryan S wrote:

Paulw123 wrote:

Hope Ryans job is safe....



Thanks for the concern :) So far so good. Someone has to bring announcements to the board.



I thought we were all going to be replaced by robots?


We could all be bots already, just really sophisticated ones.



I think Ryan is passing the Turing test quite nicely!

Reply

    • :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)

    Cookie policy

    We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

    Accept cookies Cookie settings