Update 14.12 has ruined my sub bass and overall sound

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@Ken_Griffiths 

Cheers mate I have enjoyed the system up till this year's 2 bad updates another thing I noticed that some frequency that is coming from the system is causing a slight problem with my ears not an earache but like a pressure and is making listening tiring not sure I am describing it correctly but we are all different with our listening tastes but it is odd that I am experiencing this 

As well as not enjoying the new sound profile that is, hopefully it will be resolved soon

Badge

Having a similar issue here. I just upgraded from a Beam Gen 1 to the Arc, bonded to a Sub Gen 2.  The bass is CONSIDERABLY lower and less punchy when bonded with the Arc.  I even switched back to the Beam to see if it was just my perception, and sure enough the punchy bass returned!  

I called Sonos and they had me run Trueplay, but this has not helped.  Does anyone think this may be related to a recent update?  

I can’t believe I’m the only one that has experienced this when upgrading from the Beam to Arc?

I have issue since 14.18 that the sub mini output is to low. With 14.16 you can hear sub mini output very strong. But with 14.18 it’s bearly noticeable and the most bass is coming from the beam gen 2. Increasing sub level to Max. Does only help a very little bit.

greetings Roy