• 20 September 2019
  • 40 replies

Show first post

40 replies

The sub WiFi is enabled but no luck

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Kraaitje.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community and providing the diagnostic report number.

Upon checking on the diag. the Sub is still online, Can you try to enable to wifi feature of the sub, sometimes it causes some irregularities when the wifi feature is disabled on a speaker.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Same here. It works in combination with only the Sonos one surround but not with my beam. It worked before but suddenly stopped working. So the sub don’t give sound.

Diagnose: 842691202

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Klouda.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Can you please tell me more about what's going on with your Sonos sub so that we can come up with the easiest fix?

Base on the diagnostic report the Sub is still online, doest it randomly reboot?

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Same issue. Sub isn’t working. 

I love my $700 paperweight

Badge

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@RiseUP33 Sorry for the late response. According to The diagnostic report you have submitted, it looks like the Sub is not listed in your Sonos system. If you are still having issues, try factory resetting the unit and try another attempt to add it back as a new product.

Diagnostic: 764870942

have sonos through out the house. Added sub - no problem. Calibrated - no problem. Play music - no sub. Disconnected and reconnected and recalibrated the sub a couple of times. No bass. please help...

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
@Frank B You can try powering those off as a test, the wireless channels used may have changed. If that doesn't help, it's probably best to continue troubleshooting live with our phone team. You can find our number here.
i have wireless cameras which are nowhere near my beam and sub and the cameras were here long before my Sonos equipment which worked fine for months. Other than that nothing around
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the report. There are wireless communication errors between your Sub and Beam. This is usually caused by wireless electronics using the 5 ghz band. Look around and in between your home theater speakers for any third party electronics which could cause interference. Common sources include cordless phone bases, wireless cameras, wireless printers and third party wireless speakers. Try moving away any such devices you find.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Frank B,

Thanks for reaching out. AjTrek has some great advice. If that doesn't help, please play some music through your Sonos system which should have some bass. Then, submit a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number. I'll take a look to see why the Sub isn't playing.
Userlevel 7
Hi Frank B

Try this

1. Unplug ALL your Sonos
  2. Unplug any other wired/wireless products using your network
  3. Unplug any range extenders if in use
  4. Delete the Sonos app
  5. Check you routers Admin page for updates and install if available
  6. Reboot your router
  7. Power cycle your iOS or Android device
  8. Install the Sonos app
  9. Plug in your Sonos 1 x 1. Start with the Beam then surrounds and last the sub. Let each come back before moving to the next.
  10. Plug in other Sonos 1 x 1
  11. Plug in your other wired and wireless devices
  12. Test your Sonos
  13. If all good...plug in any range extenders that were in play
Let us know how things sort out. Cheers!