Answered

Sonos Home Theater Devices will not connect with Sonos Arc SL

• 13 February 2021
  • 7 replies

I am trying to connect my two Sonos One SL’s and Sub to my Sonos Arc SL. I have had no luck with his and continuously receive an error when I try to pair each of them. Under Sound System Info I have this warning and do not know what it means: Warning: Your wireless network will not support the use of a Sub or surrounds with your Sonos Arc SL. Can someone please help with this? I am using my 2.4GHz channel to connect with the Arc SL.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 13 February 2021, 04:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Looks like either the manual wireless channel update or reboot fixed my problem. Everything is working now! Thanks for everyone’s help!

Userlevel 7

You can also try changing your router’s wireless channel. https://support.sonos.com/s/article/4769?language=en_US

@GuitarSuperstar Not without a good amount of effort. 

Userlevel 7

If rebooting the router doesn’t work, are you able to connect the Arc to your router with an ethernet cable?

Hi all, thanks for the replies! I am going to try another router reset in the next hour. I did one about an hour ago and still have this issue. The router I am using is a Netgear R6300. The manual says that it is backwards compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n so I don’t know why this would be the issue.

If the above doesn’t help, which it should, it might be helpful to tell us what router you have. 

Userlevel 7

Have you tried rebooting your router? Also, be sure Wi-Fi is enabled for the Arc in the Sonos app.