Problems with SUB bass and new update 14.12

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

If there is no fix this Thursday then there will be a lot of crazy mad people , even Peter pee said he will make a new video about it if they won't fix by then. I dont think they understand how big of a mess they made with that horrible 14.12 ... Audio company that don't care about its audio reproduction... should revert everything back to 14.10 asap but they never did , obviously midget mini sub to be blamed by that ..  

Userlevel 1

Has anyone updated? Haven’t had a chance to since I’ve been at work. Really hope there’s a fix for this awful mess. 

There’s a whole thread about this here: 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Get this fix sonos. Why is this taking you guys so Longer I would like to see the who was pushed this update without testing 

Still waiting for the update to fix the issue with arc and sub after update 14.12. 

I have turned off Trueplay - but it is still not the same low sub frequency and premium Sonos sound I have paid a lot to get.😢

Have you contacted Sonos Support about your sub issue, as by all accounts, switching off Trueplay should restore the sub frequency output as outlined in this video. It might be the case you coincidentally have a fault. Perhaps submit a diagnostic report and speak with staff via this LINK.

It might also be helpful to report back here with their findings.