bose lifestyle 650 to Arc Surround Ser

• 26 November 2022
  • 3 replies

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

I’m considering replacing my Bose Lifestyle 650 with an Arc Surround Set. I’m looking to take advantage of Atmos, Sonos streaming and improved connectivity with my LG C2.

I already have a pair of Ones and a Gen 3 Sub.

Has anyone made this move from the LS650 and can you share your experience? Was there a noticeable difference in the listening experience? Any regrets (besides the cost)?

thanks!

3 replies

I’m considering replacing my Bose Lifestyle 650 with an Arc Surround Set. I’m looking to take advantage of Atmos, Sonos streaming and improved connectivity with my LG C2.

I already have a pair of Ones and a Gen 3 Sub.

Has anyone made this move from the LS650 and can you share your experience? Was there a noticeable difference in the listening experience? Any regrets (besides the cost)?

thanks!

The fact you already have the 2 x Ones and Sub (gen3), make it a bit of a no-brainer, plus it’s in the Sale and Sonos offer a money-back guarantee period.

Btw. You will keep it.

HI. IMO nobody else’s opinion really counts for much here.  It is down to your tastes and the acoustics of your room.  I would buy it immediately direct from Sonos or from another retailer that offers a long period of guaranteed no quibble return.  Give it a good trial.  Keep it or return it.