bose lifestyle 650 to Arc Surround Ser

• 26 November 2022
  • 3 replies

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

I’m considering replacing my Bose Lifestyle 650 with an Arc Surround Set. I’m looking to take advantage of Atmos, Sonos streaming and improved connectivity with my LG C2.

I already have a pair of Ones and a Gen 3 Sub.

Has anyone made this move from the LS650 and can you share your experience? Was there a noticeable difference in the listening experience? Any regrets (besides the cost)?

thanks!

3 replies

HI. IMO nobody else’s opinion really counts for much here.  It is down to your tastes and the acoustics of your room.  I would buy it immediately direct from Sonos or from another retailer that offers a long period of guaranteed no quibble return.  Give it a good trial.  Keep it or return it.

Btw. You will keep it.

I’m considering replacing my Bose Lifestyle 650 with an Arc Surround Set. I’m looking to take advantage of Atmos, Sonos streaming and improved connectivity with my LG C2.

I already have a pair of Ones and a Gen 3 Sub.

Has anyone made this move from the LS650 and can you share your experience? Was there a noticeable difference in the listening experience? Any regrets (besides the cost)?

thanks!

The fact you already have the 2 x Ones and Sub (gen3), make it a bit of a no-brainer, plus it’s in the Sale and Sonos offer a money-back guarantee period.