Question

Speaker In-Ceiling (coppia).

• 6 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Buongiorno

Nella mia sala Cinema ho 1 Playbase 1 Sub e 2 Play 1. A Marzo cambierò casa ed avrò una sala più grande (80Mq). Aggiungendo al Soffitto la Coppia Speakers In-Ceiling riesco ad avere un surround  7.1?

Grazie mille

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Davide Soverato.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand that you wanted to know if you can get a full 7.1 surround once you have moved to the new and bigger house. Let me help you out with that.

currently, Sonos does not support 7.1 surrounds set up and only supports up to 5.1 surround setup and 5.1.2 Dolby atmos surround set up. I would also not recommend grouping additional speakers to your Sonos home theater set up via the group and ungroup feature on the Sonos app as it has been confirmed by other users that they have a delay in the audio. What I can do is send this to our engineering team as a feature request to support 7.1 surrounds sound set up. I would also like to recommend observing first the ambiance and sound quality having the same setup as it may be sufficient enough for the person in the room. I would also encourage subscribing to this thread and to our announcement topic for any feature releases, feature updates, and bug fixes.

If you still have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,

Badge

Sei stato gentilissimo Paul 

Un caro saluto e buon weekend 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Davide Soverato.

You’re welcome. Please do not forget to subscribe to this thread and to our announcement topic for any feature releases, feature updates, and bug fixes. That’s the only way you can get real-time updates on what’s to come and what’s new with Sonos.

If you still have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,