Sonos Arc Loses HDMI sound signal

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

This is happening to me every few days too. Very annoying. Temporarily fixed by unplugging TV (also Samsung). Would really appreciate a permanent fix - no issues with Playbar for many years. Obviously a different product with different connection and different functionality but upgrading to a brand new Sonos product should not feel like a step backwards. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Mideem. Thanks for reaching out and the update. I appreciate your time submitting a diagnostic report. I'm glad to know that the Arc is working fine now.

If you need help, just feel free to get in touch with us. 

The Sonos Community is always here to help.

Thank you, I’ve now reset the Arc and set up the sound via the hdmi cable and all works as normal. Diagnostic number is 1742104729. 

Once the Arc loses the Sound signal, I’ll submit a new diagnostic number. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Mideem. Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Regarding your concern about the Sonos Arc loses sounds and reverts back to TV sounds. So that we will be able to check in our end. Kindly submit a diagnostic report for us to further investigate the issue. You may reply here with the confirmation number.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

If there's any other issue you're having, feel free to reach out.