Playbar out of sync

• 19 August 2017
  • 29 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11
Few days in with my tv and im still getting sound drops everyday aswell as the sync problems.I have spent a fortune on sonos and im just thinking of cutting my losses and moving onto something else as all the tests ive done are pointing to the playbar.Ive put up with it for over a year with 2 different tvs and i think enough is enough. if it was slight sync problems i could put up with it,but its shocking.
Audio sync issues should be addressable with the delay option in the app. Are you seeing a longer delay that it can account for?

The sound 'drops' would be the more worrying issue for me. Does the audio simply stop completely? Are there any indications that the Playbar is aware that an issues has occurred (such as the indicator light flashing), or does it sort of just stop then startup again? Do you have to do something to resume function?

I'm using a the slightly older B6 TV, but I haven't had any issues. I'll be glad to try and offer advice, but I'd recommend grabbing a diagnostic right after one of the sound drops. Provide that to Sonos support so they can offer a more informed answer.
Userlevel 3
Badge +7
yes in the past about sound drops
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Have you raised a support ticket?
Userlevel 3
Badge +7
Few days in with my tv and im still getting sound drops everyday aswell as the sync problems.I have spent a fortune on sonos and im just thinking of cutting my losses and moving onto something else as all the tests ive done are pointing to the playbar.Ive put up with it for over a year with 2 different tvs and i think enough is enough. if it was slight sync problems i could put up with it,but its shocking.