Microsoft store showing Arc in stock 01/19/2021

• 19 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Anyone know if Microsoft store actually has these in stock or what? Ordered one on there and it says delivery 01/21/2021 so im hoping it is true. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I just want to update you all here. I just received an update from Microsoft saying my order shipped and they provided tracking information. So if you're all looking for an Arc still, they've got them! Free 2 day shipping too.

Someone from the Microsoft Store would know, but to my knowledge, they don’t hang around in the Sonos forums. Have you called them?

I messaged them on FB. I'm at work currently and don't have time to be put on hold lol. My order with them says pending and I ordered about 6 hours ago. I figured I'd ask around multiple places to see if anyone else did the same as me and got a confirmation that its being shipped. 

Someone from the Microsoft Store would know, but to my knowledge, they don’t hang around in the Sonos forums. Have you called them?