Question

Feature Request change color of led on arc to show atmos

• 26 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

would love it if there was a feature where the led(s) on the arc would change color when it is receiving an atmos track so you can tell without going in to the app. 

this could also be expanded by adding different colors for different soundformats.

example:  blue = atmos,  yellow = dolby digital , white = stereo 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @tommyturbo.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand that you wanted to request a feature of having the Sonos Arc LED to indicate whether it is playing Atmos or non-Atmos audio. Let me help you out with that.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us as we highly appreciate feedbacks that would help us improve our system. I would be more than happy to send this to our engineering team as a feature request. I would like to suggest subscribing to this thread and to our announcement topic for any feature releases, bug fixes, and feature updates.

Please let us know if you still have any feature requests or feedback by creating a topic. We would highly appreciate it. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,