Answered

Arc+ sub+2 one

• 17 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Bonjour,

Dans mon salon, j’ai une arc+sub+2 one pour le surround.

Je m’aperçois que le sub ne fonctionne plus (il est bien connecté au système salon et couplé, en fonction..., il est bien allumé, l’appli le voit mais il ne fonctionne pas physiquement c-a-d il ne vibre pas).

Je pensais qu’il était en panne et je l’ai donc couplet avec ma beam qui est dans une autre pièce et là, il fonctionne.

Pouvez-vous m’aider car là je sèche?

D’avance, merci.

Belle journée. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 17 December 2023, 22:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Original post:

Hello,

In my living room, I have an arc+sub+2 one for surround.

I realise that the sub no longer works (it is well connected to the living room system and coupled, in function..., it is well turned on, the app sees it but it does not work physically so it does not vibrate).

I thought it was broken and so I have it verse with my beam which is in another room and there, it works.

Can you help me because I'm drying?

In advance, thank you.

Nice day.

Response:

If you think your SUB is not working, and you’re normally watching something that isn’t in stereo, but at least Dolby Digital ( a 5.1 signal), you probably should call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. 

That being said, if the Arc is only receiving a stereo signal, there is likely something else going on, and this community may be able to help. One thing I would try is a power cycle of the TV, by unplugging it from the wall for two minutes. 

Apple Translate:

Si vous pensez que votre SUB ne fonctionne pas et que vous regardez normalement quelque chose qui n'est pas en stéréo, mais au moins Dolby Digital (un signal 5.1), vous devriez probablement appeler directement le support Sonos pour en discuter.

Cela dit, si l'Arc ne reçoit qu'un signal stéréo, il se passe probablement quelque chose d'autre, et cette communauté pourrait être en mesure d'aider. Une chose que j'essaierais, c'est un cycle d'alimentation du téléviseur, en le débranchant du mur pendant deux minutes.

I’m going to not discuss Apple’s horrible translation facility. I’m pretty sure the OP is not drying….

The problem is the wifi not connected in the arc. Thank you for your help