Question

How can I get my Sonos to support Google Assistant in Israel?

• 25 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hey everyone,

I have a google account that supports Google assistant although it’s not officially supported in Israel. Is there a way I can enable Google assistant with my Sonos?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @yuval.haimovits.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand your situation so let me help out.

I would recommend subscribing to this thread and to our announcement topic for feature releases and updates. I would also be more than happy to send this to our engineering team to take a look into. Just to set your expectation, feature releases and updates will always be posted on our announcement topic. You may also want to consider visiting this link to confirm feature support for Google Assistant availability on Sonos.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns We are always here to help out.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You could try changing the country you live in on https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/ to a country that support Google Assistant (i.e US, UK or the Netherlands).