Allow Sonos one as google assistant option.

• 27 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Allow assignment of another device(Sonos one) in the Arc HT setup to be a Google assistant.

The arc is located in the living room.

Most of the time, I need to use the Google assistant in my Sonos one which were configured as surround in the HT setup.

Pls assist with feature upgrade to support assigning a diff speaker for Google assistant.

Thx.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Obsession.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for the feedback and feature request. We appreciate it a lot as these type of feature request helps us to know more about how to improve our products. I will be more than happy to send this to our engineering team as a feature request. I would suggest subscribing to our announcement topic for any feature release, feature updates, and bug fixes. Just to set your expectation, you will not be contacted for any progress on this feature request, so I highly suggest subscribing to this thread and to our announcement topic.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or feature requests, please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic. We highly appreciate it.

Thanks,