Answered

A workaround for google assistant voice being soo damn loud?

• 27 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Any tips? The whole "hey google, turn bathroom volume down to 10p" makes no sense? The music you're listening to then turns down to 10p? What am I missing? 

icon

Best answer by Paul A 27 December 2020, 16:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Muskrat.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. We highly appreciate all feedback and feature requests as it will help us improve our products and services more in the days to come.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us as we highly appreciate feedbacks that would help us improve our system. Currently, any separate volume control for voice assistant is not yet a supported setup with Sonos. However, I would be more than happy to send this to our engineering team as a feature request. I would like to suggest subscribing to this thread and to our announcement topic for any feature releases, bug fixes, and feature updates. Just to set your expectation, you will not be contacted by our engineering team for updates or any information related to this feature request. So I highly suggest subscribing to our announcement topic and to this thread.

Please let us know if you still have any feature requests or feedback by creating a topic. We would highly appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to share more feature requests or feedback so we can help each other out.

Thanks,

Thanks, that's a start I guess.. Definitely not the only one having these issue 

Badge

Yes - the OP is definitely not the only one with this issue. I would say this is the TOP issue I have with the google assistant integration. It is frustrating as hell - especially in smaller rooms like our bathroom or bedroom - the assistant just screaming at you early in the morning or late at night. 

Sometimes you want the music louder. But I never want to hear that assistant at the same level. This has got to be on your priority list.