Terrible customer service

• 23 December 2023
  • 3 replies

2 weeks ago a case was created regarding a tax issue and each time I call for a status update I hear “It’s been pushed”  “I have escalated it” “It’s gone to our specialty team”.  When a customer calls and you tell them its been escalated, you should hear something in less than 2 weeks or what’s the point of using those buzz words.  I even asked for a supervisor to call me.  3 days later, nothing.  This will be the last time I buy a Sono’s product if this is the kind of after sales service we can expect.  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Terrible after sales service 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Sorry to hear of the trouble you’ve had so far. I’ve taken some steps to get your case seen by a manager, but due to the holidays I can’t give you any indication as to how long it will take for you to hear back.

I hope this helps.

I heard back from a level 2 rep named Oscar however he was not helpful.  I am tax exempt and eventhough i sent in a copy of my tax card weeks ago he tells me I need to send in a form from my employer which makes no sense at all.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Terrible after sales service 

Ah - it seems you have a few cases related to this issue. I only saw one.

I’m really not qualified to have an opinion on this - I am in the UK and I have no idea as to how your tax system works. I can only recommend that you reply to Oscar, but please be aware that you may yet hear back from someone else looking at another of your cases.