Answered

Sonos 3rd party advertising and aftersales is Abysmal

• 21 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

having recently  had my Roam renewed under a warranty issue , but still not set it up due to being away from home.

I am being bombarded with e-mails , how did we do, sign in and get 15% for handing back your old system etc etc 

Take our survey and get 20% off your next purchase

So you take the survey , but it says you have put the wrong input in , which I have not ,So cant complete the survey.

You then try and contact sonos to tell them its not working and get a return e-mail saying its not monitored??????

So why am I doing the bloody survey?

I love the products and recommended them to others but have also told them to buy it from a third party retailer with an extended warranty so if anything goes wrong they dont have to deal with the nightmare that is Sonos Direct .

icon

Best answer by Corry P 26 April 2023, 15:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey man it could be a lot worse, we could be dealing with this…

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Steveamv8 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you’ve had with marketing messages. Please follow these steps to prevent such messages:

• Go to the Profile section of your My Account page on Sonos.com.

• Choose Edit Profile at the top of the page.

• Scroll down to the Contact Options section.

• Opt-out of your desired contact options by unchecking them.

• Choose Save Changes at the bottom of the page.

If for some reason this does not stop them, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team directly.

I hope this helps.