Answered

Return page doesn't work, please fix it.

• 21 March 2024
  • 2 replies

This return page doens’t work, always fails (I removed email and order number just for this screenshot).

Could you please fix it?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 22 March 2024, 10:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @hello2990 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thanks for flagging this with us, but we just tested and can’t see an issue with the page.

We can’t help but notice the “Third-party cookies will be blocked” message - this may be the issue. If you have blocked cookies on the site, this may interfere with the return procedure.

Please also try another browser or use incognito mode if enabling cookies does not help.

Finally, if you are still unable to process your return, please contact our sales team for assistance.

I hope this helps.

Hi @hello2990 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thanks for flagging this with us, but we just tested and can’t see an issue with the page.

We can’t help but notice the “Third-party cookies will be blocked” message - this may be the issue. If you have blocked cookies on the site, this may interfere with the return procedure.

Please also try another browser or use incognito mode if enabling cookies does not help.

Finally, if you are still unable to process your return, please contact our sales team for assistance.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for help, Corry,

Tried multiple times today and eventually succeeded in both normal mode and incognito mode, although webpage loading was exteremely slow. But anyway, problem solved.

🤗