Return Label

• 29 January 2024
  • 13 replies

How do I get a return label after receiving the RO number two weeks ago indicating the label would arrive in a separate email. I have chatted, spoke with support on the phone several times. No one can tell me what the issue is and it is frustrating as I get told it will be taken care of but no one can say when. Last week I was told I would get it in maybe 2 hours. That did not happen. I have a case number if needed. 

13 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi

I suggest you call Sonos sales at the number below. The community has no connection with Sonos internal operations. However, on some occasions a community Moderator may intervene on your behalf IF they happen to see your post.

800 680 2345

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Gbarber 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

We have figured out what went wrong and pointed the right people in the direction of your case for you (we’re in Europe, so are unable to do so directly) - it should be cleared up soon.

Apologies for the delay incurred so far.

I hope this helps.

Thank you Corey - do you have any idea how long it will take?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Gbarber 

No, but we are doing our best to get someone “over the pond” to pick this up for you - not only should you not have had to wait for this long, but you also shouldn’t need to wait much further.

Still have not received the label after I was told on Monday it would take one or two days. Also was told a supervisor would call. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Gbarber 

Looking at your case, I see a colleague sent you an email 4 hours after you posted here - it looks like they are “on the case”, as it were. If you don’t see the email, please check your spam folder.

I hope they get this resolved for you.

I did receive the email and now they are saying they need to cancel the return.  I replied to the email to find out if they are planning to do a new return so that I can get a return label.  So will most likely need to call again later today. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Quite the saga, sad that the once excellent Sonos support can’t even issue a return label, what a joke. 

It gets better - now i have been told not to use the label. And i received another email with a new RO number but not label.  This is frustrating. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Gbarber 

I can only apologise once more, and assure you that my colleague Belle is definitely doing what they can for you.

I hope this helps.

Corry - still no label and no updates since Friday. I will call today to see if I can get more info. 

Than you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Gbarber 

Apologies - I have been off for a week.

I can see you have been in touch once more, but that you haven’t yet received a reply to your most recent email. The answer there would be “Yes” - the PDF label attached to the most recent reply from my colleague has the RO number on it.

I hope this helps.

Corry,

The roam was taken to FedEx today. I replied to Belle’s email to let her know as well. Tracking number is **** **** ***. Thanks for your help. I will be tracking it as well.  Hopefully the refund will be processed quicker than the label. 

Grace

Moderator edit: tracking number removed