Research participation request - Feedback on the community

• 11 October 2017
  • 37 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

37 replies

Is that a technical term?
The search would suck if it gave you no results for terms that you know exist. This search actually returns stuff that has NOTHING TO DO with your search terms, while simultaneously ignoring posts with the search terms in it. It's as if the word "search" had a different meaning, like "find stuff no one asked for." In short, I beg for it to rise to the level of suck, instead it SUCKITY SUCK SUCK SUCKS!

Glad I got that off my chest.
Not too worry, we don't expect an intern to do what Insided isn't capable of doing, as is seen by the responses here till now. This is perhaps just a tick the boxes kind of exercise you have been saddled with, so good luck with doing that as well as you can and getting out of the assignment.
Badge
I'm very sorry to hear about your frustrations and I will certainly be looking at past complaints and I will take them into account.
However, I have very little influence, if any, on the backlog of Insided, best I can do is highlight the problems.
I can perhaps look at a few of them and propose redesigns/function fixes that may help with them but even then there's no guarantee that my redesigns or fixes are implemented, let alone in a timely manner.

Thank you to anyone who filled out the survey, the answers are really helping me to identify the direction and problem points of the project.
And a lot more here: https://en.community.sonos.com/new-community-feedback-229090/a-huge-step-backward-what-are-you-guys-thinking-6730677
Userlevel 7
Badge +17
https://en.community.sonos.com/new-community-feedback-229090/community-platform-updates-6731275
You mean there are worse platforms around than Insided?!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Only thing I like about the Sonos forums is that they aren't running IPBoard.
LOL.
First, during, and after.
Just enter the following search in Google to get around the pathetic Insided search and find the threads on Insided. You may need a stiff drink first.

site:en.community.sonos.com insided
If you/Insided are serious about this, ask Sonos Staff to point you to the threads here that convey the frustration in the community with Sonos+Insided. Regular users have said enough here opining that, in short, Insided sucks. And that Sonos blundered in choosing it as a partner.

That we have now giving up on the complaining does not mean that things have changed for the better; the only improvement noticed is on better spam management - by Sonos Staff I suspect.

I would have linked these threads here for you, but the search function sucks as well, so I can't do that quickly.