Remember me in login does not work

• 19 January 2018
  • 30 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8
I’m on an iPad running iOS 11.2.2 and Safari, and I haven’t changed cookie settings.
Userlevel 7
Badge +15
Same here. Been like that for months. Stops me posting most of the time. And the auto fill in of an email with asterisks in. What's that about?
Userlevel 5
Badge +12
Hello there, camillo777. Thanks for the heads up. Is it possible that your browser clears it's cookies every time you exit?

I have "Remember Me" checked and it saves my email but not my password. I still have to type that in.

Hi Keith,
It does not clear cookies because for example on other sites I use "discuss" and I am always logged in.
The good is that Chrome saves users and passwords so I do not have to type them in every time, but the "remember me" option today is useless for me.

I am on samsung galaxy s8+, android 7.1.1, latest chrome.
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Same here - Remember Me used to work for me but stopped working a couple of months ago.
Hello there, camillo777. Thanks for the heads up. Is it possible that your browser clears it's cookies every time you exit?

I have "Remember Me" checked and it saves my email but not my password. I still have to type that in.