Refund status - signed for at the factory but no refund

• 26 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I returned (unopened) architectural speakers in the same box it was delivered in. We just bought an extra set we don’t need…I sent the return back through FedEx and followed all of Sonos return requirements. The package was returned a month ago, received and signed for at their Louisville, KY factory, yet my credit card has not been refunded. I waited a few weeks and then called customer service. They followed up through email saying, “they don’t have record of my return.” I then had to provide the FedEX receipt and now my return is being, “investigated.” Whatever that means. Please refund my credit card ASAP. It’s been over a month. I’m actually typing this on Christmas Day…. It’s hard to think about losing over $700 dollars…. Please process my return so I can enjoy the New Year…. I did everything asked. I even provide the FedEX proof of delivery. Please, please, please, find out what happened at the factory in Louisville, KY. 

Moderator Note: Removed case number from post

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Sonos staff don’t routinely visit here, one may see your post or may not so you’d be far better off contacting them by phone.