Refund

• 29 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Fantastic experience returning my Era 300. I followed Sonos directions for returning merchandise and the day they received my return they processed my refund. 

Customer service was quick to respond to my questions and provided helpful information. On 2 seperate occasions I had issues with my orders, both were problems I created. Customer service was excellent in helping me and I have no worries should I need assistance in the future. 

All in all, my experiences have been positive and their customer service is a model other companies should strive to emulate.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Fantastic experience returning my Era 300. I followed Sonos directions for returning merchandise and the day they received my return they processed my refund. 

Customer service was quick to respond to my questions and provided helpful information. On 2 seperate occasions I had issues with my orders, both were problems I created. Customer service was excellent in helping me and I have no worries should I need assistance in the future. 

All in all, my experiences have been positive and their customer service is a model other companies should strive to emulate.

Curious as to why you returned it. 

Userlevel 1

On its own it lacked umph and I don't care for Atmos music. When I grouped it with my Move the sound from both was very good so I figured I'd return the 300 and get two Era 100s. That gives me 2 woofers and 4 tweeters with the 100 pair where the 300 says it has the same amount but the up firing tweeter only works with Atmos. So in effect, listening to regular music you only have 2 woofers and 3 tweeters with the 300 and the side firing sound is just to different for my ears. When a speaker is pointed at me I expect sound to come out the front, not the sides. If you like thin sounding music or will group it with other speakers you might like it but on its own it was a fail for me.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

On its own it lacked umph and I don't care for Atmos music. When I grouped it with my Move the sound from both was very good so I figured I'd return the 300 and get two Era 100s. That gives me 2 woofers and 4 tweeters with the 100 pair where the 300 says it has the same amount but the up firing tweeter only works with Atmos. So in effect, listening to regular music you only have 2 woofers and 3 tweeters with the 300 and the side firing sound is just to different for my ears. When a speaker is pointed at me I expect sound to come out the front, not the sides. If you like thin sounding music or will group it with other speakers you might like it but on its own it was a fail for me.

In the same boat. I bought a pair of Era 300’s and they didn’t do much for me. Definitely not a $450 speaker in my opinion. I returned them the same day and put my Ones back up. 

Userlevel 1

I have a five that the 100s greatly compliment. Couldn't be happier. I thought about getting two of the 300s but judging by your comment I made the right choice.

Painless returns are nice but I hate waiting. Cheers

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I have a five that the 100s greatly compliment. Couldn't be happier. I thought about getting two of the 300s but judging by your comment I made the right choice.

Painless returns are nice but I hate waiting. Cheers

Don’t know your location, but I buy from Bestbuy.. immediate returns. 

Userlevel 1

Yeah, I live in a rural town. Lucky to have a grocery store. The city is over an hour away so I use Canada Post a lot. My patience is improving.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Pleased to hear you had a great customer experience. I have contacted Sonos on numerous occasions & everytime they have been superb. Other people on here not so lucky, horses for courses I guess, enjoy your Sonos everyone.😀👍😀