New Arc update is horrible

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

35 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Maybe Sonos want their customer keeping their expectations all the time... When everything is good, the customers expect on new products. When no new product to expect, they ruin a system that used to be good and annoy the customers... then they all have to expect for a fix and feel very happy when things are back to normal😑

Sonos will never allow an earlier firmware to be reinstalled no matter how bad they've messed it up.

At the end of the day all your equipment is at their mercy (probably part of the user agreement).

Sonos has listened to customer complaints and responded with releases that corrected those complaints dozens of times.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Sonos will never allow an earlier firmware to be reinstalled no matter how bad they've messed it up.

At the end of the day all your equipment is at their mercy (probably part of the user agreement).

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

No, Sonos has never, so far, provided any way to roll back their software. It’s been a request many times, but so far, there has only been forward movement, and never backward. 

But I think 90% of the ARC user won’t think it’s a forward movement this time… Correct me if I’m wrong.

No, Sonos has never, so far, provided any way to roll back their software. It’s been a request many times, but so far, there has only been forward movement, and never backward. 

Badge

Can the update be removed. I’ve heard so many complaints on this. Also does it take effect once you try play it. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Besides having to turn it up more, how’s the audio itself once it is turned up?

It's awful like a different make 

To much mid low bass grating treble 

Badge +1

Besides having to turn it up more, how’s the audio itself once it is turned up?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

So your only gripe with this update is that the number that is shown in the app representing volume is higher? 

It shows how much more the volume has to be turned up to be where it was before this update . Many are complaining on same issue..…..easy to figure out 🙄

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

So your only gripe with this update is that the number that is shown in the app representing volume is higher?