New app - write to CEO

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I encourage everyone upset with the disaster which is the new app to write to ceo@sonos.com

This is being replied to by their marketing team. 

Let them hear us!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You'll just get a boilerplate reply.  Don't waste your time. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

It's not about their boilerplate reply. It's about them hearing from us loud and clear. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It's not about their boilerplate reply. It's about them hearing from us loud and clear. 

Some poor sap has to sit there all day hitting the 'reply' button.  It's probably all done via AI in any case😜

There's plenty evidence here how stirred up users are - broadcast your disgust by posting on other tech sites, reviews, etc. Getting somebody like the famous youtube audio reviewer Darko to comment on this fiasco is likely to have more impact. 

I did and also sent it to his personal email.  Zero response.  In 2017 I sent an email to the CEO of Bose at the time, before moving 100% to Sonos a few years later. He responded personally in less than 24 hours.  He tried to fix SoundTouch, but is was too far gone.  I tested Sonos way back when, didn’t jump until they got the app stabilized.   Now we have two full home theaters in our house, a bunch of  Fives, Moves, Ones, ERA 100’s and 300’s.  When it all works, which is probably 95-98% of the time, it’s great.  All I can say is thank goodness I did not upgrade my app.   We use all the features that are not there or not working.  

I sincerely hope the CEO cares about his customers experience and satisfaction.  A response would be very nice and reassuring.