Answered

Logging out

• 21 February 2017
  • 39 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

39 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Question for a Sonos rep: when will this problem be solved? It's becoming a real PITA, having to log in every time I change communities...

Well according to the response from Ryan S above it isn't a "problem". Personally I think this splitting off of the forums is rubbish and, in my opinion, indicative of and a symptom of the increasingly isolationist attitude of America at the moment.
The "foreign" language forums should be a sub-forum of their own as the present situation will make it less likely for cross-language support.

It's almost as if the forum owner's can't imagine anybody speaking multiple languages.

Frankly if I were a Europe based Sonos mod I'd be bloody furious.
Userlevel 7
Badge +18
Question for a Sonos rep: when will this problem be solved? It's becoming a real PITA, having to log in every time I change communities...
Only started happening in the last day or so.

I think that this has been happening for a few days, now - but not sure exactly when it started.
I thought this worked for me but apparently not. Sorry. Add one Australian user with the same problem. Only started happening in the last day or so.
Try clearing all your Sonos cookies from your browser. Hopefully then you'll only have to login once.
The platform only allows you to be logged into one community at a time.

OK, but I only ever use the english parts of the forum. I never used to have to log in, as it just remembered me, but now I have to log in every single time - something has changed....
C'est fascinant, n'est-ce pas?

I'll admit that it's been *mumble* years since I lived in France, and spoke French. I retain only a rudimentary familiarity.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Interesting. Today, for the first time, neither of those boards show up in my list of available forums. Not an issue for me....just curious.

They have separate community domains and are separate instances, such as the French one here: https://fr.community.sonos.com/
Interesting. Today, for the first time, neither of those boards show up in my list of available forums. Not an issue for me....just curious.
Userlevel 7
Badge +18
Logging in on the EN community does disconnect your sign-in from the FR or any other side. We know this can be difficult sometimes, and we're talking with InSided to see if there's something to be done here.
I don't want to be forced into jumping through hoops to stay connected. If this problem can't be solved I'll choose one community.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Beynym, it's not just you. The platform only allows you to be logged into one community at a time. Logging in on the EN community does disconnect your sign-in from the FR or any other side. We know this can be difficult sometimes, and we're talking with InSided to see if there's something to be done here.

Personally, I use either multiple browsers or an incognito window so I can be signed in to multiple communities at the same time. I'll let you know if I hear anything about this changing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +18
Almost a day has gone by. Nothing changed. This really takes the fun away.
Same here, in the UK
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Drexit and Frexit?