Extreme Shipping Delays - Non existent customer support

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

So Disappointed with the lies Sonos puts out about shipping date.  I ordered a Sonos as a gift in early June with a July 7th ship date.  Here we are July 14th with item still not shipped.  Customer Service is just giving me complete bull crap nonsense.  They said as of today that they are shipping units ordered in early May.  When pushed, they say they did not get enough stock to ship my order.  Then what is the purpose of the BS target ship date?  Any decent company knows how many backorders are pending vs how many pcs are inbound to the warehouse and can put the correct info out.  I expect this level of incompetence from 7/11…  If it wasn't a requested gift, i would cancel in a heartbeat.   Just unacceptable in this age of technology. 

I think all similar manufacturers are in the same situation and the reasons for the worldwide ongoing delays within the industry are probably because of some/all of the things mentioned in this LINK

Ken are you just a plant?  All you do is fanboy respond to post in these forums.  Sonos is not without fault in all these cases and I am not sure why you defend them.  And no, the issues Sonos is having is not worldwide.  There are plenty of companies out there who have gotten their act together and made it work.  I understand a chip shortage, but poorly run customer service and poor communication are just bad management.  

I think all similar manufacturers are in the same situation and the reasons for the worldwide ongoing delays within the industry are probably because of some/all of the things mentioned in this LINK

Ken are you just a plant?  All you do is fanboy respond to post in these forums.  Sonos is not without fault in all these cases and I am not sure why you defend them.  And no, the issues Sonos is having is not worldwide.  There are plenty of companies out there who have gotten their act together and made it work.  I understand a chip shortage, but poorly run customer service and poor communication are just bad management.  

No, I’m not a plant🪴, but may need watering if the weather here in the U.K. gets any hotter (phew!😓)… I just explained, truthfully, my own recent experience with a product shipment from Poland nothing more than that really.

It was just to demonstrate that the Sonos shipping delays are perhaps not all one-sided, as some may otherwise think.

Userlevel 1

Wow… after one and a half months of waiting and constant badgering and talking to a wall (wall being Sonos support here) I finally received all my ordered items! It seemed as difficult as moving mountains to get Sonos to do what essentially is their job that we pay for! 

Anyway totally in love with the products and thanking my stars to save my sanity till these arrived lol! Hold on guys, it will test your patience but once received it makes the world of a difference to your sound system! 

@HarryD June 24

Bubby67, can I ask what the original ship from date was on your May 31 order?

Thanks,