Extreme Shipping Delays - Non existent customer support

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Frustration all around, sounds like 😣 

Just to follow up with what I was told by the Sonos Sales Team (whether parroted or not) for my back-ordered product (so this might have no applicability to the in stock items or return/replacements):

Our teams are working hard to fulfill orders as soon as they arrive at our warehouse. As it turns out, the fulfillment centers are working beyond capacity and coupled with the delays with cargo containers, it is causing unforeseen delays. At the moment we do not have estimated shipping dates. But its seems will be ready to ship in the second week of July. The pending orders as yours have been marked as a priority, to be the first ones that we ship as soon as we have the products available. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking information.

Hopefully all on this thread have their issues resolved sooner rather than later. 

I can understand supply chain problems messing up ability to manufacture e.g. auto industry.

But why isn’t Sonos shipping items they have in stock (as shown on the company web site) despite multiple communications over the past 2 months (chat, email, even messages to CEO)? Hard to comprehend!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Return / Replacement process is screwed up too. My Story.

Bottom Line - “Customer Service” department has no idea what they’re doing and higher-ups in Sonos don’t care.

Piri, tangopa, you are experiencing delays of several weeks. Let me tell you about shipping delays!

I placed an order for items in stock in April 2022. Note: the items ordered continue to be shown in stock on Sonos web site. My credit card was charged. Shipping status: “preparing to ship”.

Chat conversations are indeed useless (exactly as described by Piri: “parroted responses about system updates”). Phone calls are not answered (didn’t want to wait for expected answer in 159 minutes).

Wrote to the CEO but the responses (not from CEO but from people handling customer complaints) were not much different than those on chat. Bottom line: items ordered more than 2 months ago are in stock but are not being shipped. Credit card charged though! 

This was a wedding present. Hopefully they’ll get by the 1st anniversary!

Same issue. Ordered Five and pro-jekt record player on 06/18 with expected to ship date of 06/21. Still showing “preparing to ship.” Given the recent public mishaps with their order fulfillment I imagine there’s a big fire drill going on. Still, this is very frustrating and will make me think twice about ordering from Sonos until the issue is resolved.