Company support

• 3 August 2023
  • 2 replies

This company’s folow up support is absolutely NON_EXISTANT!  I should have taken a clue when I noticed an email link to the CEO… upon actually trying the link….IT GOES NOWHERE!

When you try the suggested phonennumber for support...You get connected to a Medic Alert Company that is trying to sell you their products.

THAT might tell you something about this company!

They also make it extremely difficult for you to listen to your own music on iTunes .

Beware this product if you think you might need some support!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Could you post the pages where you found these links? If there’s something wrong in the referrals on the Sonos website I expect Sonos would like to know about it.

It would maybe more effective if you explained what the problem is you have with iTunes on Sonos. Maybe another user here can help you.

Userlevel 7

I agree with @106rallye regarding the links? I also agree regarding iTunes but with amendments.

• Itunes is a Media Player and cannot be integrated into Sonos.
  • Apple Music is a Streaming Service like Spotify, Pandora and others that can be integrated with Sonos.

If you want to listen to your music stored in iTunes on Sonos it must be exported to a NAS (Network Attached Storage). You will not be able to listen to music that is not in your iTunes Media player 

If you want to listen to your music and songs not in your library via the Sonos app you have to subscribe to Apple Music.

Below is a link that explains the difference between iTunes and Apple Music.

Itunes vs Apple Music

If you want to listen to Apple Music via Sonos follow this link: