Answered

Dark theme request

• 28 December 2017
  • 58 replies

Userlevel 1
White theme is terrible looks very unprofessional and is not good on the eyes. Request : request
Any plans to upgrade to a dark theme option?
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 2 January 2018, 21:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

58 replies

You would know, Logan!

Feel free though to point out alternative communication channel that would be more appropriate and effective.

I prefer an open debate - and that includes with sonos - as that's pretty much the only thing a customer can bring to the table in hope of seeing some change.

Or a customer can email directly to the CEO, which seems to have been effective before, which was your first excuse. Now your excuse is this. Goal posts moving like they have wheels on them!!!!

:8

So to recap, you asked, I gave it, you refused to use it. You made excuses, they were rebutted (by someone on your side!), so you made another excuse. Yes, we can all see what you are about. Even andrew is coming around.
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Jgatie with another what about. Kumar emailing the CEO doesn't negate any of users points.

So to recap, members not happy with your rude and obnoxious posts.

Jgatie resorts to calling users cowards or "Logan" or whatever. Continues dickish postings -under his I'll post what I want when I want rule I'm sure.
Userlevel 5
Badge +1

There really is no point in trying to reason with jgatie. He will always have the last word and the forum moderators apparently don't care if he drives of Sonos customers away by insulting and belittling them on a regular basis.

QFT - not only do they not care about jgaties insulting and belittling, they effectively endorse it since it's clearly been going on since he joined a decade ago.
Smooches Logan!
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
@jgatie, mwiseman has you figured out

[jgatie] will always have the last word and the forum moderators apparently don't care if he drives of Sonos customers away by insulting and belittling them on a regular basis.
Oh Logan. You always were the smart one!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
This thread is clearly way out of hand. I'm closing it down so we can all take a much-needed breather.

Regarding the dark theme itself, there was a quote from me earlier in the thread that remains to be the last official message, I'll include it below for convenience. The team is looking into the colors of the app. I don't have specific details that I can let you in on today, but stay tuned for some upcoming updates.

As to the tone of this conversation, we should all take a few minutes to calm down. Please don't attack any posters or throw around accusations that aren't at all meaningful or helpful to the discussion. Tone is hard to do in text sometimes, I know that, but this needs to remain a friendly and open board for communication. We all need to work with each other and respect the fact that everyone is entitled to opinions. You're welcome to disagree with community members, but please remain respectful or you won't be welcome here.

Please feel free to message me directly if you have any questions or concerns. I'm happy to address them privately.

Hi everyone, we appreciate the feedback all around.

The team is listening and working to incorporate your feedback into the new app. You'll see some changes coming to the next versions of the app. They're looking into the brightness of the app and working on ways to balance the contrast. They're also looking into ways to improve the general flow of the app, and streamline navigation.

Thanks for sharing and please let us know what you think as the app develops.