YouTube issues

• 24 November 2020
  • 32 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

32 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @tobcha.

Thanks for your responses and my apologies for the delayed response time.

If you are still experiencing issues, please submit a diagnostic report while the issue occurs, and reply with the confirmation number. This will provide us a snapshot of your system so we can help identify what is possibly causing your issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

You wish my confirmation number?

Article was no help.

I have Premium

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @tobcha.

Thanks for reaching out, let me assist you with this.

May I know what subscription level you signed up for YouTube Music?

You may check this article about YouTube Music and Sonos for more information.

To better understand what’s happening, kindly submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app when the issue occurs, and reply with the confirmation number so I can review your system to see if there’s anything that might cause this problem.

Let me know how it goes.

I also have the same issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Sar203.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining your concern, let me help and try to figure this out.

What subscription level do you have on YouTube Music?

Kindly reproduce the issue, then submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system as well as the status of the devices, it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

For reference, you can check our support article about YouTube Music and Sonos.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.