Answered

Why is sonos grouping not working

• 23 December 2023
  • 5 replies

So my wife bought these Ikea sonos speaker, I am so f**king disappointed on Sonos system..

The piece * does not intrergrate well the Google. So I have come to mind that I cannot control my Sonos speaker with Google. Thus I have a suboptimal solution….

Now I have created a speaker group in the * App from Sonos and it worked well for one day. Spotify identified the speaker group. Now it doesn't find the speaker group. Is this an intended bug from Sonos to make life harder.

So what's solution to theis bug…

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*

icon

Best answer by jgatie 23 December 2023, 18:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

This is mainly a user-to-user community, especially at weekends. Given the tone of your post I doubt whether anyone will assist. 

Well I have fixed the issue through the Spotify app itself. So conclusion: Use other app to fix sonos related issue… Good Job Sonos!

If wouldn't fixed the issue I would have burned up the speakers and bought some speakers that actually works with Google and work as intended with its app.  

Merry Christmas!

Well I have fixed the issue through the Spotify app itself. So conclusion: Use other app to fix sonos related issue… Good Job Sonos!

If wouldn't fixed the issue I would have burned up the speakers and bought some speakers that actually works with Google and work as intended with its app.  

Merry Christmas!

Sure.  Most normal, sane people set fire to something when it doesn’t go their way. 

Oh and by the way?  This is how you group and ungroup rooms:

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

Merry Christmas!

Sure.  Most normal, sane people set fire to something when it doesn’t go their way. 

Oh and by the way?  This is how you group and ungroup rooms:

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

Thanks for the non answer. It was clearly that you did not read properly my first post. Read again…

Thanks for the non answer. It was clearly that you did not read properly my first post. Read again…

No, I’d rather just not help unpleasant people.