Answered

When will the login problem with the Sonos app be fixed?

• 11 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Based on multiple recent posts to this forum, it’s clear that there’s a serious bug in the iOS version of the Sonos app. Even if you enter your email and password correctly, you cannot log into your account, which makes it impossible to do basic tasks, such as add a new device:

I really don’t want to try the suggested workarounds, particularly since I don’t trust that they’ll work. I shouldn’t have to create a whole new account, just to connect a device, then have to re-create any other aspects of my household Sonos network, my streaming services, and anything else that the new account will require.

I had been planning on buying some additional speakers, but unsurprisingly that purchase is on hold.

Would someone from Sonos customer support please indicate what steps you are taking to fix a known, serious problem. Many thanks.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 11 July 2023, 04:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Forgot to add a detail: Say that my email address is z*****9@gmail.com. When the app asks me to enter my credentials, it asks me to enter the information for z*****6@gmail.com.

What did Sonos Support say, when you called them?

I’ve not noticed any issue with my iOS controllers, but I’ve also not been trying to log in or out of them.