Skip to main content
Question

When is Sonos going to stop screwing with the app?!

• 14 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I’ve had the Sonos Beam for 2 years and I love it. The Sonos app however has become a complete joke! Once you figure it out, they change it! Do the people at Sonos have ADHD?!? Can you either leave it alone or come out with an app that actually works and is easy to use?!

I use the Sonos Beam for music using Sirius and with the latest app it’s very slow to load, gets stuck when trying to shut off. This latest version is AWFUL! Stop screwing around with it!

2 replies

Absolutely agreed. I came here because the app is now completely non-functional. Sends me on an endless loop when trying to add into my account and doesn’t allow me to connect any of my Sonos hardware. What a * joke.

I used to recommend Sonos to all my friends, but I honestly can’t do this any longer. For god’s sake fix this frikkin app!!! Check out your latest app ratings and just don’t ignore your user base like that!!!

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*

The app is now asking me to join the system again and asking me to turn on bluetooth when my speaker is on my wifi. This is getting old. Someone at Sonos has really poor programing skills.