Skip to main content
Answered

"Unable to play the selected item" when playing from Soundtrack Your Brand

• 7 September 2023
  • 1 reply

On the Android Sonos app that is paired with Soundtrack Your Brand when trying to play selected item from Soundtrack Your Brand Sonos app says “Unable to play the selected item”.
Tried restart of apps and repairing.

Please advice on how to fix this.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Tumpi 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Apologies for the delay - I hadn’t come across this service before and needed some help of my own! We were unable to reproduce this issue in our own testing.

Please log in to the Soundtrack Your Brand website with the account used on Sonos. Remove the location(s) relating to your speaker(s). Once done, go to the Sonos app and remove Soundtrack Your Brand from Sonos (Settings » Services & Voice » Soundtrack Your Brand » Remove Account).

Next, add Soundtrack Your Brand back on to Sonos (Settings » Services & Voice » Add a Service » Soundtrack Your Brand).

Test playback - if it still does not work, please submit a support diagnostic and reply here with the number given. Thanks.

I hope this helps.