Answered

Unable to Browse Music error on Spotify

• 29 January 2022
  • 4 replies

I am receiving the “Unable to Browse Music” Spotify error that has been written about and previously resolved.  I have no issues with my other music services. Spotify results are returned when using the general Sonos app search feature (i.e. when I search for music using the magnifying glass) but when I attempt to use the Spotify app located within Sonos to search for music, I repeatedly receive “Unable to Browse Music” message (I can’t see any of my playlists etc.).  This issue started occurring very recently and is the same whether I am accessing Sonos from my iphone or Mac.  I have deleted and added the native Spotify app again (and again) on both my iphone and my computer - I also deleted/re-added Spotify within the “services” section of the Sonos app on both my phone and my computer.  Spoke to Sonos tech support who was - per the usual - super helpful and patient but after a ~60 minute call, the issue persists.  Suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 3 February 2022, 13:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Great - Thanks and Will Do!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Hamiltke, thank you for reaching out to our Community. I’m sorry to hear you are still experiencing problems with your Spotify on Sonos.

I will kindly ask you to reach out to Sonos Support again. Using your email the agent will be able to find your case and investigate further. I’ve also added a note with some instructions for the next agent picking up the case.

Same issue here.  Cannot browse, but search appears to work.

So, what did Sonos support say when you reached out to them?