Skip to main content
Question

Top tracks - wont play the next one.

I’m guessing this is another issue with the new app but when select an artist (I use Tidal) and choose top tracks and play first one it used to automatically play the next one. Now it just stops after first track and have to go back in and select the next one. Very frustrating.

Is this new app related or am I missing selecting something?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

I just noticed the same thing on Amazon music. I used to be able to select an artist and play "top songs" but now it only plays the first one and stops. Is it just me or is this new app hot garbage? Half the time the app is unresponsive to play/stop or changes in volume. With each new releaese this app gets worse.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I just noticed the same thing on Amazon music. I used to be able to select an artist and play "top songs" but now it only plays the first one and stops. Is it just me or is this new app hot garbage? Half the time the app is unresponsive to play/stop or changes in volume. With each new releaese this app gets worse.

Exactly the same issues here ... I used to play my music via "Top Tracks" of my chosen artist as it was a great way to listen to different songs without having to choose an album. I cannot believe they have disabled this feature... Surely this is an oversight?! 

The app is appalling, and I'm experiencing the same issues you described too. Volume is a very annoying one ... Sometimes it will just go mute ! 

@Sonos ?? any answer about this feature that is missing in the new app version??

Hello

Same here on Deezer.

Any news?

Same problems here. I have to contact Sonos about once a month, mostly after a dumb-ass update. 

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Moderate all you like, he speaks the truth.  Typical of modern day attitude.   Censor what you don't want the people to hear.   The truth, Sonos.  Your new app is abysmal.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Clarki99 et al

Welcome to the Sonos Community! And, apologies for the delay.

We are aware of this issue and have informed Tidal so they can address it.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Clarki99 et al

Welcome to the Sonos Community! And, apologies for the delay.

We are aware of this issue and have informed Tidal so they can address it.

I hope this helps.

@Corry P 

Have Sonos taken ALL the feedback into account, and not just the issue with one person using Tidal?

For example, "Top Tracks" not playing more than one song at a time in the queue, volume not responding, the app not finding the system...? 

This is really important please give us some feedback here ... 

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Irondrew12 

This thread is about Top Tracks on Tidal - nothing else. Please see our updated post:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Irondrew12 

This thread is about Top Tracks on Tidal - nothing else. Please see our updated post:

The OP mentioned Tidal, but this is a generic issue that affects us all using different platforms @Corry P and ultimately makes using your products and awful experience. It worked before the update, it should therefore work for us ALL afterwards. We're paying for it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Irondrew12 

I don’t disagree, but this is the wrong place to discuss volume issues or connecting to Sonos issues. Off-topic posts may get removed and a warning may be issued as a result. Please stick to the topics at hand - if you cannot find one related to your query, create a new one.