Skip to main content

Has anybody recently gotten a response from Tier 2? I called on Thursday last week (10/3/24), wasted my time with Tier 1 (as usual), and they said Tier 2 would email me to set up a time. Well… a week later, no email. *** in Tier 1 say the request was put in. Is Tier 2 really  that backed up?

If Sonos reads this, your tech support is shameful. I had the same problem I’m trying to fix a few years ago and it took Tier 3 to fix it. This is also the exact problem of adding the library that the update caused but I had it before all this as well and Tier 3 was able to fix it. But obviously, Tier 2 has to respond first.

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

If your issue is related to your music library, have you checked out the articles on smb changes?

Hello @papiamento, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble adding a Music Library to your Sonos system.

I had a look internally and I can see that our Support reached out to you via Email on the 15th of October in order to arrange a callback (roughly 15 hours ago).

If the email is not in your inbox, have a look on your trash/spam folder maybe you’ll find it there.

I hope this helps and you’ll get sorted soon.

OK - got the Tier 2 email last night (after almost 2 weeks) and scheduled a call back for next week. I also warned them that the last time this occurred, it took Tier 3 to fix it. So we will see.