Skip to main content

Sonos app issues - tell the CEO

• 4 July 2024
  • 3 replies

May I suggest that everyone that has issues after the recent app update should contact the CEO asking for an urgent resolution.

CEO, Patrick Spence, at ceo@sonos.com

You may get a stock reply, like I did, but at least it will be registered.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

May I suggest that everyone that has issues after the recent app update should contact the CEO asking for an urgent resolution.

People started doing this on May 7th. The stock reply tells you that he knows they messed up. He is not going to change anything now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

That email address, despite saying CEO, does not contact Patrick Spence. I imagine they have it set to auto-response by now.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Dear all,

Indeed, as expected with my first CEO-mail: this mail is going straight to an automated system, giving a standard reply that doesn’t even get anywhere near the issue I raised. In fact this makes it all worse. Worse than a CEO ignoring you (like all CEO’s do, they don’t give a s*** about our problems with his crap, the money is in anyway), is a CEO promising that he will listen: he is ignoring you AND lying to you. Just in case you would think that the highest level of arrorgance was met, we luckily have SONOS to teach us that it can always get worse.

My question is simple: when will I be able to downgrade again to S1. I have 2 AMPS here, totally useless.

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.