Skip to main content
Question

SiriusXM errors

• 16 July 2024
  • 3 replies

SiriusXM message “Something went wrong.  Try again.” Have deleted, reinstalled and reauthorized app.  Have multiple Sonos systems and only have this issue at one location.  I get all the way to the channel and then try to hit the play arrow and this is the message I get. 

3 replies

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Oh, one additional thought. You may want to try rebooting the router at that location. And check for any potential port blocking software, such as VPNs, virus protection, or other restriction based software. 

Userlevel 1

Hey.  I have had this issue for several months.  Actually was a problem with a recent version of the previous app.

i was using my SiriusXM email account and password to add service in Sonos.  When I entered this info, I got that message that everything was set.  Then when I tried to play a channel it said “Oops something went wrong”

SOLUTION: Use your SiriusXM USERNAME (not your email address) and password.  Also, please note that the username is case sensitive.  With autocorrect it was changing the first letter to uppercase.  That caused me problem earlier since email addresses are not case sensitive.