Answered

Shuffling Amazon Playlist

• 24 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I can see this has been asked many times but I've yet to find an answer that solves my issue.

I have an Amazon playlist of around 900 songs and growing.This playlist shuffles with no issues on my phone, however not via Sonos 

When start Sonos either via the app or Alexa I only have access to 500 songs and they don't shuffle properly. There are a fraction of songs which continually shuffle, but most never do.

if I shuffle via Amazon and connect to Sonos, I apparently have access to the entire playlist, but again only they same few songs play again and again.

I've refreshed music, deleted Amazon and reinstalled and the same with the Sonos app.

I love my Sonos system but this is doing my head in.

I really don't want to change music streaming platform, but do any other platforms work better?

Many thanks 

​​​​​

icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 24 March 2024, 21:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

There are some posts here on the limits of outside playlists, numbers, time to load and such, they seem to impact multiple services so changing isn’t likely to be a great help.

I don’t notice a problem loading 300 song Amazon playlists so maybe smaller is an option for you?