De kommer

Userlevel 1

Same issue with Di.FM..........

Same problem for me, Sweden.

Same here - lost access to paid subscription after latest Sonos upgrade 🥹

Same here. Crapy update

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same here in Finland. I would have deleted Sonos for ages ago, if that was only a software business. But I have so many S1 and S2 products that it's not an easy decision to go with something else. And I'm a little bit afraid, cos I'm an android user and it seems that IOS is always more important for Sonos. Too many problems and really hate two diffrent setups S1 and S2. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I found a solution at least for me. Windows Sonos app (updated app). Go and add RadioPlay like before and it ask’s sign in credentials for RadioPlay, what it do not do with an android app.

I’ll chime in too I also lost access to RadioPlay … :( 
Sonos please fix this asap.. my missus is angry as she can’t listen to her favorite radio anymore… 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Give sonos a bad vote on trustpilot

Userlevel 1
Badge

No update yet and I’m still paying for streaming RadioPlay for nothing.

No alarms in the mornings 🥹

Userlevel 1
Badge

I got alarms back with sonos latest update 80.00.05 and it's working fine. I have android 14 samsung One UI 6.1

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thx but don’t work on iPhone yet 🥹

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok, I was in that impression, that it worked all the time in IOS, but not in android. So they messed up really bad. 

I got alarms back with sonos latest update 80.00.05 and it's working fine. I have android 14 samsung One UI 6.1

I also have the sonos update 80.00.05 and alarms, but the RadioPlay integration still doesn’t work.. on the OnePlus Nord 3 5G .. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I also have the sonos update 80.00.05 and alarms, but the RadioPlay integration still doesn’t work.. on the OnePlus Nord 3 5G .. 

Have you tried to do it on Windows Sonos app (updated app)? Go and add RadioPlay like before and it ask’s sign in credentials for RadioPlay, what it do not do with an android app.

Have you tried to do it on Windows Sonos app (updated app)? Go and add RadioPlay like before and it ask’s sign in credentials for RadioPlay, what it do not do with an android app.

Yeah I have tried to install the Sonos app, but my win11 mashine is not on wi-fi so the app won’t work/find the sonos :(