Answered

problems adding spotify as a service in sonos app

• 12 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I have just installed Sonos five through wifi and other music services seem to work, but I cannot add Spotify. I can’t even find the service in the sonos app. How come? Spotify is available in Finland.

I find my Sonos in the spotify app but I cannot connect to it. 

Please help! :) 

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 12 October 2022, 11:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I added spotify in the sonos app in my Mac and it then appeared in the iPhone app, the app showed upp in Mac after changing country! Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 7

I would first check the Country is correctly populated under your Sonos account online.

https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/

If you need to make a change there, update your profile, then restart the Sonos app to see if Spotify then appears.

I didn’t have a specifikes country in my profile, changed it to Finland, thanks! But still Spotify doesn’t appear under services.. any ideas?

Userlevel 7

I didn’t have a specifikes country in my profile, changed it to Finland, thanks! But still Spotify doesn’t appear under services.. any ideas?

Maybe try signing out of the Sonos app.

Go to Settings > Account > Sign Out, then sign back in.

Hopefully when you sign back in, the app will register your location and Spotify will appear as an available music service.