Problem Viewing All Amazon Playlists

• 24 December 2021
  • 32 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

32 replies

Badge

Hi. Yes I have more than 100 playlists on each service. I can see all of them on Sonos when using my Apple Music service however. I can only see around 75 of them when using Amazon. I will try speaking to someone at Sonos tomorrow and see if they can answer my questions. Wish me luck! LOL

Cheers for your comments 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

OK, sounds like the problem is related just to Amazon. I do wish you luck in getting it resolved, and will be interested in hearing the result of your call, since I’m dealing with the same issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

controlav - Thanks for the explanation. I wasn’t aware of that at all. Overall, I’ve experienced a lot more glitches with Amazon than with Sonos. 

The reason the Sonos rep couldn’t figure it out is explained by controlav above, essentially the issue is with Amazon, and not Sonos. 

Badge

Ok thanks for that. I did chat with an Amazon rep last week but he was basically useless. I may try again but to be honest I’m over it and most likely will just cancel my Amazon family membership and continue with good old Apple Music :)

Unfortunate, but understood. I’ve always had relatively low confidence in most ‘first line’ CS folks, most of them seem to work from scripts, rather than a deep understanding of the system they are supporting. That being said, the Sonos rep I dealt with last time knew exactly what I was referring to, and was able to help me immediately….but I suspect it’s a fifty/fifty shot. None of them have a malicious intent, but it’s hard to get a certain level of knowledge in an essentially low paying position. 

Badge

Agree. The Sonos rep today was great but she hasn’t experienced this before