Problem Viewing All Amazon Playlists

• 24 December 2021
  • 32 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Cheers and Merry Xmas! I’m not happy because I love the Amazon platform but if it won’t let me see my entire playlist library on Sonos then I will stay with Apple Music where I can access 100% of my Playlists.

Hmm, I have a vague recollection of Apple having a similar limit too, but I could be wrong. Let us know!

Badge

Cheers and Merry Xmas! I’m not happy because I love the Amazon platform but if it won’t let me see my entire playlist library on Sonos then I will stay with Apple Music where I can access 100% of my Playlists.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

When I access “My Music” and then “Playlists” for Amazon music, I can only see about half of my Playlists up to the alphabet letter “L”. Maybe there is some kind of a limit as to how many Amazon Playlists you can have for Sonos?

Yes, there maybe a limit on your own amount of playlists - I think Amazon limit their own to around 500 in the App.

The limit is not in the app: the limit is in the Amazon implementation of SMAPI, and is some multiple of 100 as I recall. 500 sounds likely.

When I access “My Music” and then “Playlists” for Amazon music, I can only see about half of my Playlists up to the alphabet letter “L”. Maybe there is some kind of a limit as to how many Amazon Playlists you can have for Sonos?

Yes, there maybe a limit on your own amount of playlists - I think Amazon limit their own to around 500 in the App.

Deleted - not relevant

Badge

I don’t quite understand when you say you only see playlists upto ‘L’ as all the playlists showing here are numbered and in numerical order - see attached screenshot unless you’re referring to another personal set of playlists in the App service?