Skip to main content
Question

New Software release

• 22 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I love Sonos.  with the new software, I felt like I was in the twilight zone.  The response time between making a volume adjustment or hitting play or pause is like 10 seconds.  Received many errors cannot connect to system, selection won’t play.   The graphics on my phone would ghost and load after 10 seconds.  I deleted the software on my phone and reloaded several times with no improvement.   I just want to play music at the end of the day when I come home from work.   And right now it is not possible. I called the Customer service department twice - first time 65 minute wait , yesterday 105 minute wait.  The chat feature indicated no representatives available.   Can Sonos please provide the option to use the old software - for 6 months , until they resolve the new issues.   I just want to play music.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Try resetting the app, then reconnecting to your system.

After updated to new software, apps asked me always to sign in as owner and i did several times but no response 

i can’t do any settings in my system because of this issue 

please help me to solve 

Exactly same comments than you Nolan McCoy, I had no problème with the old software version and since the New version it IS very difficult to even simply listen to my music.

I am very interested how to comeback to old version

Smart Sonos managers removed ability to comment on negative posts or create new discussions on software - very disappointing and clearly orchestrated. All I wanted to do is to start a discussion on since you guys suck so bad in software partner with someone who doesn’t. 

Moderator Note - Threads may be closed and posts may be edited/deleted if they break the Community Code of Conduct. Talking about Sonos negatively is allowed on the community in the same way neutral or positive posts are as long as the post doesn’t break the Code of Conduct.