Skip to main content
Answered

new app alarm is not there 😱

• 1 June 2024
  • 9 replies

When can I expect the new update with the alarm function fixed????

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

According to this, it’s there. Have you got the latest update?

When can I expect the new update with the alarm function fixed????

It should have been back weeks ago. But inexplicably some of us still don’t have them because the new app is still a buggy POS!

Badge

After the latest update 23/07/24 the alarm function is still missing on the iOS app. When is it going to be sorted out?

According to this, it’s there. Have you got the latest update?

you need to go to system/manage to find the function

After the latest update 23/07/24 the alarm function is still missing on the iOS app. When is it going to be sorted out?

you need to go to system/manage to find the function. 

Badge

I am on the latest version and still no sign of the alarm function. I saw an email from the CEO and the alarm won’t be fixed till September. 🥲

Badge

I’ve just reinstalled the app and it’s there under system manage. Thank you kimper 

Na Androidzie po lipcowej  aktualizacji Alarm jest w Zarządzaniu systemem. Niestety, po ustawieniu alarmu i tak o określonej godzinie jest Cisza.... w aplikacji nie ma alarmów.... Czy ktoś naprawił w końcu tę aplikację? 

The alarm option is in the app, but it doesn’t work. You setup the alarm and it simply disappears. It does not stay. This is really frustrating.Â